On a mission to provide superior care for EVERYONE
On Point Home Health focuses on quality care while the patient remains at home. We make sure that you or your loved one is comfortable and well taken care of during recovery.
At On Point Healthcare Staffing we specialize in providing facilities such as nursing homes, ALF’s and correction facilities with qualified staff to assist with patient care.
We are On Point
It’s not just our name, it’s what we are. We make it our mission to go above and beyond in providing care for our patients and nursing facilities. We provide our nurses with the tools and encouragement to treat each and every patient like how we would like to be treated.
Providing Patient-Centered Care
We take pride in the fact that our nursing staff really do care about every patient. “On Point” isn’t just a name or tagline, it is what our nurses believe and what our business revolves around. From being on time to providing efficient, quality service our nurses and staff strive to go above and beyond expectations in health care.
Support For Your Loved Ones
We understand that caring for your loved ones is not always easy. At On Point Health, we focus on understanding the patient’s needs and your concerns as a family member. We aim to make every experience with our nurses pleasurable and comfortable for our patients.
Why On Point?
On Point is there to care for you when you need it most. We don’t want to be “just caregivers.” We seek to be personable caregivers, an extension of your support family, that is ready to care and support you when you need it most.
- Better pay.
- On average, we pay $2-$5 an hour more than the local pay scale for the area and environment.
- Easy and Convenient scheduling.
- Not only can you work as many or few hours as you’d like, but the self-scheduling is user-friendly and right on your smart phone or device.
- We focus on quality, not dollar signs.
- We are committed to providing qualified professionals that have the knowledge to care for clients whether they are at home or in a local facility.
- Nurses working for nurses.
- The administration at On Point are nurses who have worked in similar, if not the same, environments you will work in. We provide a compassionate, family-like environment.
Here at On Point, our focus is on providing qualified services to our clients and patients. We have a no tolerance policy and hire to retain qualified, competent professionals who provide quality services in a timely manner.
We want to be a superior provider of healthcare and health professionals
with a passion and love for quality, “on point” service.
Terri Ezell, Owner
On Point Health Articles
Around 85 percent of seniors currently plan to age in place over the next 10 years. Of these aging adults,…
Did you know that over 40.3 million residents in the United States are over 65 years of age? If you…
When choosing where an aging loved one should live, you have to consider health care needs, finances, and preferences. But…